Close up of businessman signing a contract.

We help you having your foreign diploma/qualification approved by German authorities. This is important if you want to apply for a visa/bluecard or a residence permit. And it is essential if your have a regulated profession like medicine and health care, education or judiciaries.

In these professional groups you need to have your diploma approved in order to work in Germany. That’s why we offer a special service for doctors supporting them with the application for the permanent or provisional medical licence in Germany.

As there are many other professions which are regulated in Germany please use our contact form to get in touch with us directly to get more information.

If you have a diploma in other non-regulated professions, like IT or Marketing, you need your final degree recognised in order to get a residence permit. This is why the recognition of diploma in general is also part of our visa service.

Your questions are always welcome.

* (indicates required field)